This picture makes me really sad.
There are people trying to kill her, trying to put an arrow through her head. She’s not evil, she’s not a monster, she was so happy to be free, and you’re just guna walk in and ruin in cuz you’re an ignorant little shit. Ok sorry yea but this makes me sad
Yeah, it’s very sad, but remember, Elsa is crouching, so if she was standing up straight, that arrow would have gone straight through her heart.
Thanks for making that 10 times sadder
"break the frozen heart"
8:01 am • 10 March 2014 • 285 notes
Prince Hans’ Grey Tailcoat
- The side panels are clear in all the promo pictures so I didn’t think you needed outlines of those. :P The coat design is symmetrical.
- Another big thanks to melchinafan here on tumblr for tracing!
7:32 am • 10 March 2014 • 141 notes
Evolution of a Snow Queen
1. Inspired by Bette Midler (Art by Claire Keane)
2. Inspired by the titular character from Auntie Mame (Art by Claire Keane)
3. Inspired by Amy Winehouse (Art by Claire Keane)
4. Inspired by Idina Menzel (Art by Brittney Lee)
5:10 am • 10 March 2014 • 1,669 notes
so much love and respect and admiration for young feminists. teenage feminists that are learning and sharing their knowledge and speaking up. that takes a kind of courage i never had as a teenager. it’s already scary as fuck being a teenage girl and when you add feminism to the mix, like…god. you girls are so badass i love all of you
(Source: peachxpit, via elsadearie)
2:46 am • 10 March 2014 • 4,507 notes